Thursday, June 10, 2010

Grab Bag

We had a few very hot days in the month of May. On a Sunday afternoon, we set up the slip and slide for Conley. She wouldn't try it on her own, so I had to put on my suit and participate in the fun. Once the neighbors came over to play, Conley was just fine going down by herself. I must say, the slide just isn't wide enough! I kept slipping onto the grass.
Here is a picture with me and my dog, C.C. She is now 11 years old. I adopted her when she was 6 months old at a pet adoption event in Gilbert, AZ. I am allergic to dogs and cats, so I was hesitant to get a dog. My family insisted on it, since my home had been broken in to. I was attracted to C.C. because she had a calmness about her and she didn't lick. She wasn't much of a guard dog at first. When she spent the weekend with another dog who barked, C.C. figured it all out!
Conley just loves helping me wash the car. At first, she drove me crazy always going over the spots that I had cleaned and dried. Now, she understands the flow of things and just does her thing.


I pray that she never does this while in a bikini one day!



Mike and I took Conley to the Harry Fest in Otsego a few weeks ago. She enjoyed the activities, the bands and the balloon guy.












Conley attended a wedding last weekend. See Fran's blog for more details.



I think I'll use this picture for my blog. Conley looks better than her parents. This is the way it always should be.








3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! Conley can come and help Aunt Tami wash her car any day...in fact we have 4 cars she could help wash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog design and pictures. Yea, Conley is pretty cute and she has great looking parents who adore her and show her a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun it is to watch Conley grow even though it is through the blogsite! I know she is a joy and brings so much happiness to you all. The princess dress was adorable and , actually, you all look pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete